Friday, March 8, 2013

The SimCIty Fiasco

I'm not going to rehash all of the problems with the release so far.  I'm just going to post this perfect in-game representation of Sim fans' opinion of EA.

What a well-designed city.  I think we'll name it EA


Apparently the single-player gaming experience is dead and buried for AAA titles.  From now on it'll just be forced online social integration.  And if you think this is just and isolated thing, check out the Facebook integration planned for the PS4. (Kotaku)  I can't believe people actually want these kind of features

1 comment:

  1. I've been saying the exact same thing, this forced online nonsense really isn't in demand and they're forcing it on us like motion controls and 3d. EA is just going to keep smacking the beehive until it's too late obviously.

    ReplyDelete