Thursday, November 14, 2013

Moto X Commercial Song - 'Little Green Bag' by George Baker Selection

This dog is cooler than I am


Been seeing a lot of the new Motorola Moto X commercial lately.  Totally customizable phone colors are cool I guess, but the thing that stands out to me in the commercial is that song.   It's got a vintage swagger kind of sound and just oozes cool.

The song is 'Little Green Bag' by George Baker Selection.  It was recorded in 1969, but only charted in the US in 1992 upon its use in the  film 'Reservoir Dogs'.


I knew I'd heard it before but couldn't place it until I did some digging.




Should be noted that there is also a version of this song featuring the song "Black Skinhead' by Kanye West.  Also good, but I like the 'Little Green Bag' version better.








No comments:

Post a Comment